Direct Link Help Line
Like many major global companies, Direct Link has a reporting procedure – a Help Line – to ensure that potentially serious infractions can be reported in confidence by any employee or outside party.
As a fully owned subsidiary to PostNord, Direct Link has developed its system to follow the same reporting procedures as the PostNord Group.
Reporting serious infractions
- Direct Link has zero tolerance regarding discrimination, harassment, criminal behavior, corruption and any breach of environmental law. In addition, equal treatment of suppliers and good business ethics are key values for Direct Link.
- The company’s employees are often the first line in detecting irregularities or fraud in the workplace, and as an employee it is your responsibility to prevent any occurrences of irregularity or fraud. The sooner a problem can be detected, the better.
- Everyone is therefore encouraged to report serious suspicion of any infractions. You are able to submit your report of suspicious activity via an external internet portal. When submitting your report you can choose to remain anonymous, in which case Direct Link will not know who submitted the information.
Occurrences that should be reported
Direct Link encourages anyone to report serious suspicions of criminal actions and activities that have been committed, sanctioned or deliberately overlooked by Direct Link’s Management Team or their direct reports.
If the activities you are reporting are committed by a non-management employee, supplier, etc., you should first submit your report through your immediate supervisor. If you believe no action is taken on that submission, then you would escalate the issue and submit the report using the Direct Link Help Line.
The following are examples of acts that can be the subject of reporting to the Help Line:
- Financial crimes such as bribery, corruption, fraud or forgery
- Major shortcomings in safety or security at the workplace
- Major breaches of environmental regulations or major pollution of the environment
- Severe forms of discrimination and harassment
- Serious breaches of the Code of Conduct
The Help Line function can be used by employees in all Direct Link companies, as well as customers, suppliers and other stakeholders with a connection to Direct Link. The procedure complies with applicable laws and regulations in all countries Direct Link is located and is accessible through the internet portal available here.
How to submit anonymous and secure reports
- Follow the instructions in the form that is available via the link to the Help Line where you can easily and safely submit a report.
- When submitting your report an immediate confirmation will be sent to you.
More information about the reporting procedure can be read on the whistleblower portal of PostNord.
Got more questions?
Who wouldn’t? Let’s sit down and talk about your specific needs. We’ll buy the coffee, just let us know when and where
you’d like to meet.