Our Direct Link tracking system gives shipment visibility to both you as sender and your receiving customer. We’ve developed a Self-service tool that allows reporting and monitoring of your shipment as well as monitoring your customers’ delivery progress. This gives full control of your merchandise shipped with Direct Link. But we didn’t stop there, since your customers can track their orders as well. There are two online areas:
- Your own Self-service tool where you monitor and get feedback on your shipments’ items, and upload manifests – see more about this under Self-service tool.
- Your public site where your customers can track their items’ delivery status themselves.
The public site for customers can be designed with your logo and brand name. When your customers want to check the status of their delivery, they are able to track their item on a page that displays their results. And if you wish, that page can be branded according to your corporate identity.
Three tracking possibilities:
- Branded tracking that Direct Link hosts on your behalf
- Tracking widget embedded on your own web page
- Tracking feed to your own system and you make tracking events searchable on your own web
We’ve also made tracking a package easier – it can be found either by item number or order number.
Want to know more?
Download the Direct Link Tracking & Self-service fact sheet (pdf).
Contact us >