Getting closer to your market
Here’s a scenario that you might just find yourself in right now. You’re an e-merchant sitting in the United Kingdom, for example. Your e-commerce customer is located either in Asia, Europe, or USA. In fact, you have just received many customer orders that are streaming in from these regions. What’s your best alternative in getting your wares out quickly and cost-efficiently to these markets?
Why not outsource your warehousing and fulfillment services, picking, packaging and shipping to us at Direct Link? You will reach your consumers quicker and gain peace of mind as we have fulfillment centers in these three regions. Here are more reasons why this could be the best way for you to go:
- You gain greater customer satisfaction because you deliver faster to the local market
- Your customs duties and VAT will be pre-paid
- You can focus on selling because we take care of the physical handling & returns
- You don’t need to hire staff or own equipment – this means fewer fixed costs
- You save money by having low start-up costs
Now you may be thinking, “These are great benefits, but how does it all work?” We make it simple for you. You send your products to us and we store most of your inventory. When your customers place an order, we pick it, pack it and deliver it directly to them. Our commitment to the whole process of package preparation and our attention to detail will turn your customers into the biggest fans of your brand!
Getting closer to your manufacturing source
Here’s another scenario. Let’s say that your products are being produced in China. We can work with you on that since we are able to store your products in Hong Kong for example – we can then pick, pack and deliver your goods efficiently worldwide. We can even arrange distribution directly from the source (factory or wholesaler) as well. Let’s give you some reasons why this option might be the best one for you:
- Your money won’t be tied up in inventory sitting in a warehouse or in a sea container
- Less fixed costs since you don’t have to rent space or have your own employees
- Your start-up costs will be lower
- Stock management will be much easier to deal with
- You’ll get faster lead times from producer to consumer
- You’ll reach your Asian customers quicker since products are sourced from there
- You can test new markets quickly without having to bring large volumes over to warehouses either in Europe, the USA or Australia
- You can focus on selling – we focus on the physical handling of your products
Whatever option you choose, we will be there to help you along the way. Together, we can find the right way to the market for you – the Nordic way.
Our fulfilment centers
Our fulfilment centers are situated in:
- Hong Kong SAR, China
- Żerniki, Poland
We also offer fulfilment solutions in New Jersey, USA, and London, United Kingdom.
Call us today >