Discover new customers through Direct Mail
No matter how digital the world has become today, Direct Mail is still a proven and reliable way of communicating with your prospects and customers. Here are just a few reasons why it’s an advantage for you to choose Direct Mail service:
- Any mail delivered to a person’s mailbox is tangible – it’s almost guaranteed to be read.
- The physical aspect of actually touching a piece of mail makes an ad more credible.
- Direct mail is cost-effective as it is sent through the regular postal service.
- Direct mail is versatile – comes in many formats and shapes: brochures, catalogs, etc.
- This type of communication has demonstrated its effectiveness over and over again.
- Direct mail can be addressed (targeted & personalized) or un-addressed (used for brand awareness).
We deliver addressed mail to all mailboxes worldwide. But if you want to run an un-addressed mail campaign, we can definitely help you – both in the Nordic countries and other countries where this could be the best way to go.
You may want to choose our optional features which include:
Targeting and Addresses – Fulfillment as well as Surveys and Measurement.
It doesn’t stop there though. We can also give you quick, clear and comprehensive advice on consumer behavior in both the Nordic region and Europe, as well as other key markets.
Direct Link’s home market is the Nordics. Find out more about customer analysis and market communication in these markets and watch our video about how we can support your market entry.