Sales Process & Customer Onboarding Manager – Shenzhen, China
Direct Link is looking to recruit a candidate with to a role that is challenging and that requires a high-caliber person to manage logistics operation for our clients across different industries. You need to be a responsible, focused and proactive self-starter, with excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Implement the logistic business process with new customers by providing cross border e-commerce postal logistics solutions services.
- Work with Country Manager for developing operation workflow, tracking status and pricing strategies for target sales leads.
- Work with Head Office to co-develop logistics solutions and optimize existing options for our customers.
- Cooperate with operations, customer service and IT Team to design and carry out solutions for customers to meet their needs and create profits for the Company.
- Maintain concrete business relationship with customers.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the management.
- Associate Degree or Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration.
- Minimum 5 years project-related working experience in logistics, supply chain and/or e-commerce industry.
- Postal distribution background with knowledge of international e-commerce marketplace and air freight.
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese, English and Putonghua.
- Strong selling, presentation, influencing and analytical skills.
- PC knowledge including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to work under pressure at multinational workplace environments.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
- Less experience with strong passion will be considered as Sales Process & Customer On-boarding Coordinator.
How to apply:
Interested parties please send your full resume with job description and expected salary to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Timeframe for application
Applicants not invited to an interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished.