Sales Operations Assistant – Shanghai, China
- Work with commercial team to ensure smooth communication within sales, IT, customer service and marketing function.
- Communicate and collaborate closely with counterpart of AMER/EMEA regions as representative of APAC region.
- In charge of weekly/monthly review deck and other internal reports.
- Responsible for CRM system monitoring and weekly report.
- Effectively managing weekly meeting of commercial team.
- Ad-hoc assignments per request.
- Bachelor’s degree from university or similar work experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint).
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong sense of responsibility with a positive attitude.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
How to apply:
To apply, please contact Lisa Shi at email@example.com or +86 138173 52565.
About Direct Link:
At Direct Link, we are experts in borderless e-commerce solutions for global deliveries. We offer customized B2C delivery solutions, distributing e-commerce packages and direct mail to every address in the world. As part of PostNord, the leading supplier of communication and logistics solutions in the Nordics, we combine entrepreneurial flexibility with corporate stability.