Sales Manager – Singapore
Want to be part of Direct Link? We are now looking for a Sales Manager in Singapore.
- Build up business relationships with potential customers in Singapore.
- Convert new and penetrate more business revenue to company.
- Keep and develop long-term customer relationships.
- Responsible for SG business plan including both revenue goals and gross margin goals.
- Bachelor’s degree, with at least 3 years of working experience
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Experience in logistics industry is an added advantage
- Possess good commercial and business acumen
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Proactive and good team player
How to apply
Would you like to be part of our team or do you have any further questions? Then we look forward to getting to know you. Please send an e-mail and your complete application documents, including your salary requirements and
earliest possible starting date, to Lisa Shi.
We look forward to receiving your application!
About Direct Link
Direct Link is a 100% owned subsidiary of PostNord, established by the merge between Post Denmark and Sweden Post, with headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Combining entrepreneurial flexibility with corporate stability.
We are experts in borderless e-commerce solutions for global deliveries. We offer customized delivery solutions for mail and parcel shipping to the Nordics as well as cross-border e-commerce in 190+ countries worldwide.