Sales Manager – China
Tianjin, Qingdao or Dalian
- Build up business relationships with potential customers in Western or Middle China.
- Convert new and generate more business revenue to company.
- Keep and develop long-term customer relationships.
- Responsible for China business plan including both revenue goals and gross margin goals.
- Bachelor’s degree, with at least 5 years of working experience.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Experience in logistics industry is an added advantage.
- Possess good commercial and business acumen.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Proactive and good team player.
How to apply
To apply, please contact Lisa Shi at firstname.lastname@example.org or +86 138173 52565.
About Direct Link
At Direct Link, we are experts in borderless e-commerce solutions for global deliveries. We offer customized B2C delivery solutions, distributing e-commerce packages and direct mail to every address in the world. As part of PostNord, the leading supplier of communication and logistics solutions in the Nordics, we combine entrepreneurial flexibility with corporate stability.