Sales Executive – Dietzenbach, Germany
We are looking for an ambitious sales executive to join our team around the Frankfurt Rhein-Main area who can contribute to the growth of Direct Link Germany.
- Acquisition of new customers, primarily in e-commerce
- Identification and evaluation of market potential
- Prospecting for new business via multiple channels
- Presentation of customer-oriented solutions to specialist and management levels
- Creation and negotiation of offers and contracts
- Implementation of customers’ technical requirements in close coordination with our HQ in Stockholm
- Priority focus on the Rhein-Main sales area, later nationwide.
Skills and Experience
- Completed commercial training
- At least 2 years of professional experience in sales and field service
- Experience in the logistics/postal industry is an advantage
- Confident and pleasant personality when interacting with customers and colleagues
- Effective MS Office skills
- Very good knowledge of English is essential
- Strong communication skills and excellent negotiation skills
- An eye for detail to ensure working in a compliant/safe manner.
- You get the chance to help expand and develop a global company in Germany. You can expect short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies.
- A challenging job with plenty of room for your ideas as well as performance-based compensation and a long-term perspective.
- Company pension scheme.
- Company car.
How to apply
Would you like to be one of us? We look forward to meeting you.
Please send your complete application documents, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date, by email to Laura Schröder.
About Direct Link
At Direct Link, we are experts in borderless e-commerce solutions for global deliveries. We offer customized B2C delivery solutions, distributing e-commerce packages and direct mail to every address in the world. As part of PostNord, the leading supplier of communication and logistics solutions in the in the Nordics, we combine entrepreneurial flexibility with corporate stability.