Sales Account Manager – Dietzenbach
Direct Link is looking to recruit a driven individual to our German sales team. You will be responsible for growing sales, focusing on medium to large customers in the country/region. In this role, you will be a vital part of a quickly expanding organization, in a fast-paced, ever-growing industry.
Direct Link creates borderless e-commerce solutions for global delivery. We customize solutions that expand our clients’ markets worldwide. Direct Link is part of PostNord Group and represents the company outside of the Nordics. You will be part of a workplace with great diversity, and cross-border cooperation, which contributes to better results for our business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Business development including prospecting new business through targeted sales activities including onsite meetings, phone, trade shows, and email.
- Developing significant customer relationships with focus on decision-makers at the executive level.
- Obtain a thorough understanding of customers and their needs, business processes, challenges and requirements.
- Prepare and conduct presentations providing customized solutions, resolution of issues and solidifying partnerships.
- Building project calculations, presenting commercial offers to improve projects’ profitability.
- Update all activities in CRM system.
- Managing new clients, supporting onboarding process and providing strong customer service.
- Stay up to date on current trends in global e-commerce.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience within the logistics or e-commerce industry with a focus on export.
- Have a proven track record of high sales achievement.
- High activity level and business proficiency.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively, with proven experienced on contract negotiations.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills are critical.
- Demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative and be comfortable in all sales responsibilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Driver’s license.
To be successful in this role you need to be a strong networker and have excellent customer-facing skills. You are social and easygoing, and you like to create good relations and partnerships. You must be result-driven and feel comfortable with making decisions.
We offer you:
- Work in a dynamic environment with Nordic leadership.
- Autonomy – empowered to make own decisions to drive growth.
- Great development opportunities in a fast-growing company.
Direct Link Germany is located in Dietzenbach. This position does not require a permanent presence. Remote work is an option.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to Ulrich.Hinz@directlink.com
We look forward to receiving your application!