Projects & Integration Coordinator
As Projects & Integration Coordinator you will join Direct Link’s EMEA Integration team and play a key role in onboarding new customers, providing technical expertise and support to Direct Link’s customers across the region.
What you will do:
- Co-ordination of customer and 3rd party integrations
- Local admin & Internal technical support for Direct Link systems
- Maintain local documentation for internal and external use
- Assist in analysis and testing of Direct Link development projects
- Project management
- Liaise with Direct Link EMEA’s Commercial and Operations teams.
Candidates must be educated to an A-level (or similar) standard in a relevant subject although computer science/IT-related degrees are preferred. Excellent standards of written and spoken English are essential. Additional languages could be an advantage.
You should have a demonstrated experience of working in a customer-facing role and working knowledge of:
- At least one high-level programming language (e.g. Python, Java)
- MS Excel, Word, Outlook
- Writing simple documentation or user guides for end-users
- Project management.
In addition, all candidates must have an advanced understanding of:
- Use of APIs
- Structured and semi-structured data (e.g. xml)
- Software testing
- International E-Commerce logistics and associated systems
- E-commerce platforms
- Orders and Warehouse Management software
- Label and EDI production.
Experience or knowledge in Software development. Excel VBA, Data Protection regulations are beneficial.
How to apply:
Please attach your CV to a short email that explains why this role should be the next step in your career.
Please contact Jonathan Warwick-Godfrey.
We look forward to receiving your application!
About Direct Link:
At Direct Link, we are experts in borderless e-commerce solutions for global deliveries. We offer customized B2C delivery solutions, distributing e-commerce packages and direct mail to every address in the world. As part of PostNord, the leading supplier of communication and logistics solutions in the Nordics, we combine entrepreneurial flexibility with corporate stability.