Project / System Coordinator – Shenzhen or Shanghai, China
Direct Link is looking to recruit a passionate, customer-focused and result-driven Project / System Coordinator to drive business growth. By working as a Project / System Coordinator in Direct Link, you will be an integral part of our fast-growing business development and contribute to the transformation of customer experience.
- Understand the business goals and create relevant business proposal and relevant procedure (SOP, flows, product briefing etc.).
- Handle different kinds of key account sales projects, planning & monitor the sales activities and resources to achieve goals.
- Forecast and seek for new business opportunities, coordinate with internal and external parties to work out the business plan.
- Evaluate sales performance through analysis, business reports and proactively propose improvement plan.
- Assist in daily logistics arrangement and operations.
- Cooperate with operations, customer service and IT team to create profits for the Company.
- Maintain concrete business relationship with customers.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the management.
- Diploma or High diploma or above in IT, Marketing or Business Administration
- Minimum 2 years project-related working experience in logistics, supply chain and/or e-commerce industry
- Basic background with knowledge of international e-commerce marketplace and air freight
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese, English and Putonghua
- Strong problem-solving abilities and an ability to adapt to shifting priorities
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to analyse and assess data
- Independent worker with the ability to take direction well
- Sense of humor and ability to learn from experience to continually improve processes.
Please note: A candidate with more experience and qualification will be considered for a higher position.
How to apply:
Interested parties please send your full resume with job description and expected salary to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Timeframe for application
Applicants not invited to an interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished.