Production Operator – USA
In the Production Operator role, you will be expected to identify key information from customers’ volumes to ensure accuracy in Operations and Finance invoicing. In addition, you will be working with a set of daily, weekly and monthly goals for productivity and accuracy. You will also be required to follow instructions that differ from customer to customer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business development including prospecting new business through targeted sales activities including phone, trade shows, email, and LinkedIn.
- Identify country and format to accurately scan/enter information into a computer program.
- Attach labels to bags and stage for next part of processing.
- Scan labels from bags and stage for next part of processing.
- Perform inspection of items according to Department of Homeland Security (DHS) guidelines.
- Aid in the design of processes for new customer item handling.
- Complete all paperwork as required by Operations for processing.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience within the logistics industry, targeting international package volumes sent to consumers outside the US preferably within the e-commerce sector.
- Ability to follow verbal or written instructions.
- Ability to pass a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Secure Threat Assessment (STA).
- Strong communication skills and English fluency.
- Ability to read small print.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Available weekdays, weeknights, and weekends, depending on Operations schedule.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to remain in a standing position 100% of the time.
- Ability to move items weighing up to 50 pounds by hand.
- Ability to move items weighing up to 300 pounds by pallet jack, hand-truck, etc.
- Ability to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copier/printer, etc.
To apply, please contact Director of Operations Zachary Whittenberger firstname.lastname@example.org