Integration Specialist – USA
Direct Link is looking to recruit one driven Integration Specialist to our nationwide US sales team. Direct Link is a world leader in providing international package delivery solutions for e-commerce companies. In this role, you will be a vital part of a quickly expanding organization, in an industry that is experiencing massive sustained growth.
- Develop/follow integration processes for vendor implementation and data processing flow using current tools and software.
- Work closely with Project/Account Managers on customer-specific initiatives that involve troubleshooting, support or integration development for custom modifications.
- Work independently to coordinate and solve highly complex technical data communication and integration issues.
- Design, test and implement customer-specific custom software modifications.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to data transformation and flow.
- Analyze customer data specifications and provide gap analysis.
- Conduct Remote training sessions with customers on integrations modules.
- Create documentation for future reference, training and support purposes.
- Provide customers or internal teams with support on technical integration issues.
- Communicate with customers to clarify integration and implementation requirements.
- Skilled knowledge and experience developing and maintaining data communication systems and architecture.
- Basic knowledge of XML, Java, and Shopify.
- Degree in a related field and/or industry certifications or equivalent work experience.
- Working knowledge of the Transportation Industry preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, database operations, SQL.
- Experience mapping data structures.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills to troubleshoot data flow processes.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at a time and be very results-oriented.
- Must work well both independently and in a team environment. Must be a self-starter.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
To apply, please send your resume to Director of Sales Bjorn Moberg firstname.lastname@example.org