Inside Sales Coordinator – Dietzenbach, Germany
We are looking for an Inside Sales Coordinator as a full-time role.
- Coordination of customer inquiries with IT Integration, Customer Service and Operations.
- Onboarding of new customers in cooperation with IT Integration, Customer Service and Operations.
- General first point of contact for customer issues.
- Quotation preparation for parcel and mail services.
- Online research of potential customers and identification of contact persons (incl. initial contact by phone or
- Pipeline maintenance in a CRM system + data maintenance in ERP.
- Deadline monitoring and follow-up.
- Issuing print releases in accordance with postal specifications.
- If required, visiting customers together with the responsible sales representative.
- Observation of the competition and gathering of relevant information.
Your professional and personal profile:
- Successfully completed commercial training or studies.
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position.
- Distinct ability to cooperate and work in a team as well as flexibility.
- High degree of conscientiousness, reliability and commitment.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications, especially in the use of Excel.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 would be an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- You work in a structured and independent manner and keep a cool head in stressful situation.
The opportunity to help expand and develop further growth for an established global company in Germany.
- A challenging job with a lot of room to propose your ideas, as well as a performance-related salary and
- Working in a family-friendly German company with a Swedish corporate culture.
- Flat hierarchies.
- Drinks, fruit, team events, offers for personal and professional development, company pension scheme.
How to apply
Would you like to be part of our team or do you have any further questions? Then we look forward to getting to know
you. Please send an e-mail and your complete application documents, including your salary requirements and
earliest possible starting date, to Ms. Laura Schröder.
We look forward to receiving your application!
About Direct Link
Direct Link is a 100% owned subsidiary of PostNord, established by the merge between Post Denmark and Sweden Post, with headquarter in Stockholm, Sweden. Combining entrepreneurial flexibility with corporate stability.
We are experts in borderless e-commerce solutions for global deliveries. We offer customized delivery solutions for mail and parcel shipping to the Nordics as well as cross-border e-commerce in 190+ countries worldwide.