Financial Manager – Dietzenbach, Germany
We are looking for a financial manager as a full-time role.
- Independent processing of all tasks arising in financial accounting, in particular account assignment and
posting of current business transactions in accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed assets, general
ledger and bank accounting.
- Master data creation and maintenance in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Processing of payment transactions.
- Receivables management (dunning, collection) – processing of incoming reminders.
- Carrying out regular account and sub-ledger reconciliations with clarification of differences.
- Management of fixed assets.
- Independent processing of monthly reporting procedures (advance VAT return, etc.).
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements.
- General accounting and administrative tasks.
- Reporting to the parent company.
Your professional and personal profile:
- Successfully completed training as an accountant or comparable commercial training.
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position.
- Distinct ability to cooperate and work in a team as well as flexibility.
- High degree of conscientiousness, reliability and commitment.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications, especially in the use of Excel.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 would be an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- You work in a structured and independent manner and keep a cool head in stressful situation.
The opportunity to help expand and develop further growth for an established global company in Germany.
- A challenging job with a lot of room to propose your ideas, as well as a performance-related salary and
- Working in a family-friendly German company with a Swedish corporate culture.
- Flat hierarchies.
- Drinks, fruit, team events, offers for personal and professional development, company pension scheme.
How to apply
Would you like to be part of our team or do you have any further questions? Then we look forward to getting to know
you. Please send an e-mail and your complete application documents, including your salary requirements and
earliest possible starting date, to Ms. Laura Schröder.
We look forward to receiving your application!
About Direct Link
Direct Link is a 100% owned subsidiary of PostNord, established by the merge between Post Denmark and Sweden Post, with headquarter in Stockholm, Sweden. Combining entrepreneurial flexibility with corporate stability.
We are experts in borderless e-commerce solutions for global deliveries. We offer customized delivery solutions for mail and parcel shipping to the Nordics as well as cross-border e-commerce in 190+ countries worldwide.