EMEA Network Manager – Remote
Do you want to be part of a dynamic and rapidly changing environment in a fast growing global company? If you work in logistics and are interested in developing our network, this is the job for you!
In the role of EMEA Network Manager you will design and manage the EMEA-wide transport network and, together with our operational partners, ensure that our service providers deliver efficient services. Placement or location can either be remote or in Germany, Poland or the United Kingdom.
Furthermore, you will:
- Develop, implement, and optimize the transport processes and concepts
- Develop KPIs for quality assurance of internal processes as well as for customer and service provider performance
- Analyse operational feedback for optimization and coordination with the goals of network development, and also analyse market and delivery changes
- Have responsibility for monitoring and ensuring the execution of the transport, analysing the shipments regarding performance, and initiating improvement measures
- Accompany tenders and create mandatory specifications
- Implement and monitor compliance with applicable guidelines and laws (IATA, MDD, ISO, dangerous goods regulations)
- Carry out regular analyses of risk situations and develop appropriate countermeasures
- Have sustainability knowledge.
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of (industrial) engineering or economics, ideally with a focus on supply chain management, or you have demonstrably acquired equivalent skills and knowledge
- You have professional experience in the field of freight forwarding or in the field of transport management, have a good understanding of business basics and connections as well as very good knowledge of industry-specific transport logistics (especially air freight and road transport)
- Ideally, you also have experience in lean management / continuous improvement
- In addition to good computer skills in MS Office, you have very good command of written and spoken English (other languages are welcome) as well as intercultural competence
- You are characterised by a high sense of responsibility, willingness to serve and customer orientation as well as initiative and assertiveness
- You are confident and agile and enjoy working in a team
- You are strong in organisation, creative and flexible and inspire with your conceptual skills
- Your profile is rounded off by your willingness to undertake further vocational training and assignments within the EMEA region (insofar as this is currently necessary and possible).
We believe you are a person that is thorough, analytical and easy to get acquainted with and learn new systems. You are proactive and dynamic in your work ethic. Your way of working is inclusive, structured and responsible. You need to be able to handle stressful situations and prioritize job tasks independently. You are communicative and easy to collaborate with.
You will be part the the Operations department. Our focus is on personalizing services and shipments as well as providing excellent customer experience for our customers B2B and B2C clients. Our aim is to be your business partner, not only a supplier. As of today, we have around 50 employees in five EMEA locations. We contribute with “strategy, policies, processes and concepts” in most areas and follow up to ensure that the effort made provide the desired business result.
We offer you:
- Work in a global fast growing and dynamic multi-cultural environment
- To work in a dynamic team with a go-getter attitude
- Entrepreneurial, inclusive environment
- Great development opportunities.
How to apply:
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, you are also welcome to contact Karolina Dabek by phone: +49 170 5511419
We look forward to receiving your application!
About Direct Link:
At Direct Link, we are experts in borderless e-commerce solutions for global deliveries. We offer customized B2C delivery solutions, distributing e-commerce packages and direct mail to every address in the world. As part of PostNord, the leading supplier of communication and logistics solutions in the Nordics, we combine entrepreneurial flexibility with corporate stability.