E-Commerce Platforms Specialist – Remote
As E-Commerce Platforms Specialist you will join Direct Link’s EMEA Integration team, helping to identify and monitor the platforms that are key to Direct Link’s future success. Spotting trends, scoping, prioritising, and overseeing the work to scale and accelerate integration to maximise Direct Link’s availability as a carrier on key e-commerce platforms.
- Identify top priority platforms that will have max benefit/impact to the region – could be TAS/TMS, OMS/WMS, ERPs, e-commerce platforms
- Identify platform programs that can promote Direct Link services to platform client-base
- Scope of development/integration/resource requirements
- Being the platform expert – spotting trends and monitoring the web shop / platform market and sharing the knowledge
- Make first contact with platforms, connecting Direct Link and platform teams
- Manage each project.
Candidates must be educated in a relevant subject, although computer science/IT-related degrees are preferred. Excellent standard of written and spoken English are essential. Additional languages could be an advantage.
The ideal candidate should already be working in a role servicing the e-commerce industry with experience and current knowledge of:
- International e-commerce logistics and associated systems
- E-commerce platforms
- Orders and Warehouse Management software
- Label and EDI production
- Software development
- Experience creating platform plugins or coordination of this activity.
How to apply:
Please attach your CV to a short email that explains why this role should be the next step in your career.
Please contact Jonathan Warwick-Godfrey.
We look forward to receiving your application!
About Direct Link:
At Direct Link, we are experts in borderless e-commerce solutions for global deliveries. We offer customized B2C delivery solutions, distributing e-commerce packages and direct mail to every address in the world. As part of PostNord, the leading supplier of communication and logistics solutions in the Nordics, we combine entrepreneurial flexibility with corporate stability.