Customer Service Representative – Germany
Our innovative and growing company is looking for a sales & customer service representative as a full- or part-time role. If you are looking for an exciting place to work, please look at the qualifications below.
What you will do:
- Processing of orders mainly in English by e-mail and telephone
- Recording of inquiries and orders
- Sending of order confirmations and notifications
- Examination of incoming invoices and preparation of outgoing invoices
- Creation of credit notes in consultation with the accounting department
- Processing of returns
- Management and updating of the database and customer portals.
- Completed commercial training
- At least 2 years of professional experience
- Experience in logistics is an advantage
- Comfortable in working with MS Office programs
- Very good English and German skills are essential
- Strong customer and service orientation
- Confidence in communication and enjoying teamwork.
How to apply
Please attach your CV to a short email that explains why this role should be the next step in your career. Send your email to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!
About Direct Link
At Direct Link, we are experts in borderless e-commerce solutions for global deliveries. We offer customized B2C delivery solutions, distributing e-commerce packages and direct mail to every address in the world. As part of PostNord, the leading supplier of communication and logistics solutions in the in the Nordics, we combine entrepreneurial flexibility with corporate stability.