Business Development Manager E-Commerce – Shanghai, China
Direct Link is looking to recruit a candidate with strong problem-solving skills, the capacity to work independently and manage multiple priorities as well as being a team-player will be key to your success. Furthermore, strong sales background and the ability to build trusted stakeholder relationships is critical.
- Develop business with new customers by providing cross border e-commerce postal logistics solutions.
- Participate in sales activities, e.g. sales call, customer visit, seminar, exhibition, to assist sales generation.
- Work with Country Manager for developing sales and pricing strategies for target sales leads.
- Work with Head Office to co-develop logistics solutions and optimise existing options for our customers.
- Cooperate with Operations Team to design and carry out solutions for customers to meet their needs and create profits for the Company.
- Maintain concrete business relationship with customers.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the management.
- Associate Degree or Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration.
- Minimum 3 years project-related working experience in logistics, supply chain and/or e-commerce industry.
- Postal distribution background with knowledge of international e-commerce marketplace and air freight.
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese, English and Putonghua.
- Proven track record of logistic project management.
- Business analysis and proposal proficiency.
- Strong selling, presentation, influencing and analytical skills.
- PC knowledge including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to work under pressure with strong never give-up attitudes.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Please note: A candidate with more experience and qualification will be considered for a higher position.
How to apply:
Interested parties please send your full resume with job description and expected salary to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Timeframe for application
Applicants not invited to an interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished.