Business Development Executive – New Jersey (remote)
Do you want to work with Business Development in an international environment and an ongoing rapidly developing e-commerce business? Are you a business-oriented person who wants to contribute to the growth of a commercial function in an entrepreneurial driven company? Then this role might be something for you.
At Direct Link, we are experts at creating seamless international delivery solutions for the local US e-commerce market. We offer customized B2C delivery solutions and distribute your goods and direct mail to every address in the world – directly to the mailbox.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Schedule/run presentations with potential prospects, using a consultative process to determine their needs and match them with a solution
- Perform according to weekly/monthly KPIs and sales targets
- Cold reach-outs to a variety of C-Suite roles to set appointments, including calls/emails/LinkedIn
- Close deals and win new business
- Manage your clients’ accounts as the point of contact, assisting them with shipments, tracking, etc. where necessary
- Log all information into CRM to hit KPIs
What you need to succeed at Direct Link – at a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 2-3 years of combined experience in client-facing end-to-end sales roles
- Experience in global e-commerce delivery sales, third-party logistics, project management and/or logistics preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams)
It’d be great if you also have:
- Experience in account management and customer issue resolution
- Sales experience in postal e-commerce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present clean, organized, and thorough information and data appropriate for the intended audience
- Proven success meeting sales goals
Who you are:
- An innovative self-starter and solution-finder, with a proven track record of success
- Background in sports is a merit but not a requirement
- A hunter and a closer with a consultative style and mindset
- “Not just another salesperson”; you go above and beyond to improve your company and yourself
What we offer:
We are eager to attract the best, so we’re offering a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, and the opportunity for immense growth both domestically and internationally.
If you have any questions or wish to send your resumé, please contact us at infoUSA@directlink.com
We look forward to receiving your application!
About Direct Link:
Direct Link creates borderless e-commerce solutions for global delivery. We customize solutions that expand our clients’ markets worldwide. Direct Link is part of PostNord. People from many different backgrounds work at PostNord. You will be a part of a workplace with great diversity, which contributes to better results for our business.